We are Dynamic Disciples of Christ.
A Note From Father Steve
Click his picture to read the latest letter (August).
Click HERE to see and read Father Masilamani Suvakkin's (Father Masi) Letter of Gratitude on the behalf of the people of Bridger, Fromberg, and Joliet, Montana for the contributions made to them from the Yellowstone Valley Flood Victim Appeal.
Regular Mass Times
Saturday Vigil, 5:00pm
Sunday, 8:30am & 10:30am
Tuesday-Friday, 9am, Rosary Recited Prior
There will be no daily Mass on Thursday, 8/18 of this week due to a funeral Mass that day at 10:00 am for Gwen Frerich. All are welcome to come and support the family.
Reconcilliation (Confession), 3:30pm Saturday or by Appointment
Adoration - Signup for an adoration hour at adorationchapelbillings.org
Click the picture for Livestream
or check out prerecorded masses by clicking below
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Father Patrick Zabrocki, Retired priest
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Jessica Brown, Youth Ministry Director, Communications Liaison
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
- Leann Plant, Nursing Home and Shut-In Ministry
- Mindy Sadler, Adult Faith Formation/OCIA
Connect with Us
Stay up to date with communications from any activity/group in the parish here via Flocknote, our parish email tool: