Weekend Masses are being streamed LIVE, but please note the dispensation from our bishop continues to be in place. Please click on the picture to view our Live and previously LIVE liturgies on Facebook.
Mass can also be found on our YouTube page on Sunday morning.
The 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time-
Prayer for a Spiritual Communion:
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
Sunday, 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am, Rosary Recited Prior
Penance & Reconciliation (Confession)
3:30 pm Saturday or By Appointment
See Mass intentions on pg. 3 of the bulletin below.
The Sacraments keep our parish ALIVE IN CHRIST!
Sign up for the 'Funeral Notifications' group in Flocknote in the 'Updated Bulletins & Announcements' section to learn when a funeral has been scheduled in place of daily Mass and pray for parishioners who have passed.
Perpetual Adoration Chapel Progress
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Mary Gillespie, RCIA/Adult Education
- Tiffany Glennon, Youth Ministry
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Kathy Lombardozzi, Outreach
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
Faith Formation - Disciples GROW in Relationship with Jesus
Formed - The Catholic Faith. On Demand.
Grow in your faith anytime from any internet-connected device:
- Visit www.FORMED.org
- Click Sign Up
- Select "I Belong to a Parish or Organization"
- Find our parish by zip code (59102) or name
- Enter your email - and you're in!
Bishop Michael Warfel has added to his series of teachings on the Eucharist (9/20). To view the teachings thus far, please click on the links below.
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs and Practices 1
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs and Practices 2
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs and Practices 3
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs and Practices 4
Click the readings of the day to view the full text.
Readings for the week of September 13, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 27:30—28:7 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12  / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: Nm 21:4b-9 / Ps 78:1bc-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38 [cf. 7b] / Phil 2:6-11 / Jn 3:13-17
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 31:2 and 3b, 3cd-4, 5-6, 15-16, 20  / Jn 19:25-27 or Lk 2:33-35
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Cor 15:12-20 / Ps 17:1bcd, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 [18a] / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a