CATHOLICS CALLED to respond to repeal threat of Hyde Amendment
Since its enactment in 1976, the Hyde Amendment has been critical in preventing taxpayer funding of abortion. Each year, Congress reauthorizes the Hyde amendment as an attachment to the appropriations bill for the Department of Health & Human Services. Sadly, the amendment is now facing a serious threat, as it has been announced that it will not be included for fiscal year 2022. The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is looking to activate Catholics in a largescale response to this repeal threat and YOUR help is needed. Please see the information background sheet HERE and/or pick up a sheet at one of the church entrances. The bishops also ask you to sign up at notaxpayerabortion.com to learn how you can help.
Our services are being live-streamed and recorded. If your health is compromised or if you are a part of the vulnerable population, we encourage you to stay home and join us in this way.
Click on the picture to the left to access our LIVE-STREAM OR previously recorded service on Facebook.
* require masks for anyone over 5 years of age;
* require social distancing practices - families may sit close together;
* provide overflow in our Parish Center when maximum capacity is reached in the church.
Please note that Bishop Warfel has continued the dispensation of the obligation for people of our diocese to attend Sunday Masses and Holy Days until vaccinations for COVID-19 are more widespread in availability.
Saturday Vigil, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am, Rosary Recited Prior
Penance & Reconciliation (Confession)
3:30 pm Saturday or By Appointment
See Mass intentions on pg. 3 of the updated bulletin below.
4-11-21 4-4-21 3-28-21 3-21-21 3-14-21 3-7-21
There will be no daily Mass on Wednesday, 4/14 or Friday, 4/16 due to funerals both days at 10:00 am. All are welcome to come support the families. 4/14 - Mike Heins; 4/16 - Albert Racki.
Stay up to date with communications from any activity/group in the parish here via Flocknote, our parish email tool:
The Sacraments keep our parish ALIVE IN CHRIST!
AMIGOS FOR CHRIST THANKS YOU!
Share their joy as they start work on a new community water system in El Chaparral. These are people we are impacting through our tithing, and they are helping each other!
Saint Thomas has a podcast!
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Mary Gillespie, RCIA/Adult Education
- Tiffany Glennon, Youth Ministry
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Kathy Lombardozzi, Outreach
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
Faith Formation - Disciples GROW in Relationship with Jesus
Formed - The Catholic Faith. On Demand.
Grow in your faith anytime from any internet-connected device:
- Visit www.FORMED.org
- Click Sign Up
- Select "I Belong to a Parish or Organization"
- Find our parish by zip code (59102) or name
- Enter your email - and you're in!
Click the readings of the day to view the full text.
Readings for the week of April 11, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 4:32-35 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / 1 Jn 5:1-6 / Jn 20:19-3
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2:1-3, 4-7a, 7b-9 [cf. 11d] / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: Acts 4:32-37 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Jn 3:7b-15
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [7a] / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34:2 and 9, 17-18, 19-20 [7a] / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [cf. 4abc] / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19  / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48