This week's theme: HUMBLE SERVICE
"If anyone wishes to be first, he shall be the last of all and the servant of all." Mark 9:35
Our discipleship qualities: Grow | Lead
Our weekend service is being live-streamed and recorded for those whose health is compromised and they are homebound. Otherwise, we encourage you to return to regular Mass attendance. "Spiritually, the means to receive spiritual nourishment best is by coming to the Table of Plenty."
Click on the picture to the left to access our LIVE-STREAM OR previously recorded service on Facebook.
For YouTube recorded postings, click below:
25th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Sunday, 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am, Rosary Recited Prior
Penance & Reconciliation (Confession)
3:30 pm Saturday or By Appointment
Masks are encouraged. See Mass intentions on pg. 3 of the "UPDATED BULLETINS/" below.
UPDATED PARISH BULLETINS/Announcements
9-19-21 9-12-21 9-5-21 8-29-21 8-22-21 8-15-21
There will be no daily Mass on Friday, September 24th due to a 10:00 am funeral Mass for Ted Lechner that day. All are welcome to come and support the family.
Stay up to date with communications from any activity/group in the parish here via Flocknote, our parish email tool:
The Sacraments keep our parish ALIVE IN CHRIST!
Faith Formation - Disciples GROW in Relationship with Jesus
Formed - The Catholic Faith. On Demand.
Grow in your faith anytime from any internet-connected device:
- Visit www.FORMED.org
- Click Sign Up
- Select "I Belong to a Parish or Organization"
- Find our parish by zip code (59102) or name
- Enter your email - and you're in!
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Mary Gillespie, RCIA/Adult Education
- Tiffany Glennon, Youth Ministry
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Kathy Lombardozzi, Outreach
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
Click the readings of the day to view the full text.
Readings for the week of September 19, 2021
- Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
- Monday: Ezr 1:1-6 / Ps 126:1b-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6  / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Wednesday: Ezr 9:5-9 / Tb 13:2, 3-4a, 4befghn, 7-8 [1b] / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Hg 1:1-8 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Hg 2:1-9 / Ps 43:1, 2, 3, 4  / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 [cf. 10d] / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Nm 11:25-29 / Ps 19:8, 10, 12-13, 14 [9a] / Jas 5:1-6 / Mk 9:38-43, 45, 47-48