Weekend Masses are being streamed LIVE, but please note the dispensation from our bishop continues to be in place.
Weekend Liturgy on our YouTube page.
The Way of the Cross on YouTube here.
Adoration & Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament on You tube here.
Please click on the picture below to view our Live and previously LIVE liturgies on Facebook.
Second Sunday of Lent
* require masks for anyone over 5 years of age;
* require social distancing practices - families may sit close together;
* provide overflow in our Parish Center when maximum capacity is reached in the church;
*encourage anyone with compromised health concerns to join us here online through our livestream of the weekend Masses.
Saturday Vigil, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am, Rosary Recited Prior
Penance & Reconciliation (Confession)
3:30 pm Saturday or By Appointment
See Mass intentions on pg. 3 of the updated bulletin below.
ST. THOMAS VIRTUAL BLOOD DRIVE
YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE. Please click the link here to directly sign up during our Blood Drive, February 28th to March 6th. Drive takes place at the Vitalant on the corner of 15th & Grand (1444 Grand Ave). PLEASE - Be a blood donor - another great Lenten sacrifice. (Sponsored by our own KC Council #13050) THANK YOU.
The Sacraments keep our parish ALIVE IN CHRIST!
EASTER FOOD BASKETS
Saint Thomas has a podcast!
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Mary Gillespie, RCIA/Adult Education
- Tiffany Glennon, Youth Ministry
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Kathy Lombardozzi, Outreach
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
Click the readings of the day to view the full text.
Readings for the week of February 28, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: Is 1:10, 16-20 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / Jn 2:13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
Faith Formation - Disciples GROW in Relationship with Jesus
Formed - The Catholic Faith. On Demand.
Grow in your faith anytime from any internet-connected device:
- Visit www.FORMED.org
- Click Sign Up
- Select "I Belong to a Parish or Organization"
- Find our parish by zip code (59102) or name
- Enter your email - and you're in!
Bishop Michael Warfel has added to his series of teachings on the Eucharist (9/20). To view the teachings thus far, please click on the links below.
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs & Practices 1
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs & Practices 2
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs & Practices 3
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs & Practices 4
The Eucharist: Catholic Beliefs & Practices 5