We are Dynamic Disciples of Christ.
From Bishop Warfel to married couples
Please click HERE to read an important invitation letter from Bishop Warfel to married couples throughout the diocese.
Regular Mass Times
Saturday Vigil, 5:00pm
Sunday, 8:30am & 10:30am
Tuesday-Friday, 9am, Rosary Recited Prior
Reconcilliation (Confession), 3:30pm Saturday or by Appointment
Adoration - Signup for an adoration hour at adorationchapelbillings.org
Watch Live Stream Mass by clicking on the picture. You will be redirected to our YouTube page.
We live stream every Saturday night at 5:00pm.
Please click on the hyperlink below to be taken to the recorded Live streams for St. Thomas the Apostle's Masses. The hyperlink will direct you to the last recorded Mass.
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
Online Resources & Social Media
- Father Steve Zabrocki, Pastor
- Father Patrick Zabrocki, Retired priest
- Deacon Nate Haney, Deacon
- Deacon Tim Birkle, Retired Deacon
- Jina Arroyo, Liturgy Assistant
- Theresa Ball, Administrative Assistant
- Jessica Brown, Youth Ministry Director, Communications Liaison
- Brian Etchart, Maintenance, Custodial
- Joyce Hollowell, Religious Education, Marriage Preparation
- Paul Miron, Finance Manager
- Carolyn Peters, Liturgical Music, Choir Director
- Leann Plant, Nursing Home and Shut-In Ministry
- Mindy Sadler, Adult Faith Formation/OCIA
Connect with Us
Stay up to date with communications from any activity/group in the parish here via Flocknote, our parish email tool: