Knights of Columbus #13050 - Meets every 3rd Thursday at 6pm (Please check calendar on main page in case of changes.)
Grand Knight, Acting Grand Knight - Rick King (406) 690-3596
- International Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society
- Local councils are the basic units of the Knights, usually parish-based
- All good works are informed by their core principles of charity, unity, fraternity, & patriotism
- Social & intellectual fellowship is promoted through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief, and public relief works
- Among their charities is their Culture of Life Fund, established to further their commitment to supporting a broad range of initiatives, groups & programs that advance the culture of life
- Initially formed to render financial aid to members and their families, the Order has helped families obtain economic security and stability through its life insurance, annuity & long-term care programs
The word Catholic is the common denominator for all knights. Catholicism serves as the foundation for our efforts.
We support families, the very basis of society around which all our programs and activities revolve.
We are a fraternal organization, banded together as brothers for the purpose of providing for the spiritual and material welfare of each other.
And we are united in service through our commitment to our Church, our community, our council, our families and youth.
Our council at St. Thomas aims to be an influential and important force within our parish and our community. We are all called to holiness and service to our neighbors. We try to provide programs and activities that meet the existing needs of our parish and surrounding community.
Take a look at what is happening to family life. Do we communicate with one another? Do we share? Do we take time to get involved with each other? Are there opportunities for improvement? What is God's plan for us? Today's society makes it hard to be a family. TV and smartphones take up a lot of our time. The hustle and bustle of rushed meals, sports, school, work and shopping cram our days. To survive, families need support.
Come join us as we encourage communication and events which involve family members within their own homes, as well as bringing families together in social and recreational events in our parish community. Help us provide opportunities for our parish youth to grow in their commitment to Christ. Help us do good works of love with a generous heart.
Don Ryan KC Council #13050, St. Thomas the Apostle Church
O my divine Savior, transform me into Thyself. May my hands be the hands of Jesus. May my tongue be the tongue of Jesus. Grant that every faculty of my body may serve only to glorify Thee. Above all, transform my soul and all its powers, that my memory, my will, and my affections may be the memory, the will, and the affections of Jesus. I pray Thee to destroy in me all that is not of Thee. Grant that I may live only in Thee and by Thee and for Thee, and that I may truly say with Saint Paul: "I live, now not I, but Christ lives in me."
Contact: Acting Grand Knight Rick King (406) 690-3596
St. Thomas Men's Society
Thoughts on the St. Thomas Men’s Society from Father Steve Zabrocki
The men of the St. Thomas Men’s Society are clearly a gift to the people of St. Thomas the Apostle Parish. It did not take me long to recognize the significance of this group for us...
I am very grateful for them as they help our parish become a parish community. I would encourage the men of our parish to join this group that reverences God in the way it cares for the needs of others in their support of our parish community.
Purpose of St. Thomas Men’s Society Society
The St. Thomas Men’s Society is a men’s fellowship group for the Parish which:
- Fosters reverence for God.
- Assists the Parish in promoting community by organizing and conducting Parish events.
- Assists the Parish as needed with volunteer presence to support other Parish organizations and their events and activities.
- Welcomes men of all beliefs who wish to support the Parish family through service and events.
Please check the calendar on the main page for meeting times, or contact Paul Miron for more information.
St. Thomas Men’s Society Pledge
I believe, O God, that You are the source of all life and goodness.I adore You and Your Son, Jesus Christ, and give thanks for my parish family at St. Thomas the Apostle. I pledge to support the Gospel message of love, peace, freedom, mercy and justice. I pledge my loyalty and respect to You, to this community, and to our nation under You. By the power of the Holy Spirit, keep me faithful to You and to this pledge so long as I live.
For Additional Information
Contact Paul Miron, President